While we await the report and pictures from Señor Vulpes, a few quick thoughts on recieving a guest here in Montevideo:
- Skipping the hostel was a solid move, it appears the recent hostel pest left some other more familiar pests behind when he departed. War, war never changes.
- Many theatics were observed in the wild including the profound changes in body language and posturing that occur in mid-heirarchy Latinos when the boss comes around.
- On the morning Señor Vulpes arrived, a cambio in the Montevideo Shopping was robbed. The local papers report 2 Millones (archived), currency unspecified were taken.
- Meals ranged the spectrum from gas station sanwiches to steaks at a Parilla.
- Only a very small portion of the city by geography was explored on this outing.
- Management was subjected viewing an excessive amount of caffeine consumption.
- Super Mercado Winn Dixie